We are seeking a talented Customer Experience Designer with a strong focus on conversion rate optimization (CRO) and icon design to join our team.
As our new designer, you will play a crucial role in creating user-centered web designs that drive sales and conversions while ensuring a seamless and enjoyable user experience. Your primary responsibilities will include the design of user interfaces, navigation systems, and interaction patterns to meet user requirements and business goals.
Your new adventure:
- Conduct user research to gather insights about customer needs, preferences, and behaviors and use this information to inform design decisions.
- Create a holistic and satisfying customer experience across various touchpoints and stages.
- Develop information architecture, and user flows that support easy navigation and a logical progression for users.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups to visualize and test layouts, user flows, and functionality.
- Design clear and concise calls-to-action that guide users towards desired activity, such as making a purchase, signing up for a newsletter, or filling out a contact form.
- Simplify and optimize the checkout or conversion process to reduce barriers and facilitate conversions.
- Design accessible and visually appealing interfaces that evoke emotions, guide users toward desired actions, including colors and typography, and modify or enhance stock iconography.
- Perform A/B testing and data analysis to determine the best-performing design variations and iterate on designs for continuous improvement.
- Collaborate effectively with product managers, marketers, developers, and other stakeholders to ensure alignment on project goals and deliver a cohesive final product.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest CX/UI/UX trends, tools, and technologies to ensure the creation of innovative and cutting-edge designs.
Does this sound like you?
- 3+ years of proven experience in UI/UX design with a focus on CRO.
- A strong portfolio showcasing expertise in UX/UI design, CRO, and maybe icon design.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma, and maybe Axure.
- Experience with A/B testing and data analysis tools.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to present design concepts and rationale to stakeholders.
- A passion for creating user-centered designs that drive business success.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- A value-driven work environment with healthy work-life balance.
- 100% remote work from anywhere as long as you can stay in tune with the rest of the team (European business hours).
- A bunch of colleagues from different countries, including the US, Poland, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, and the Philippines.
- Opportunities for individual growth and career advancement.
To apply, please submit your resume, portfolio, and a brief cover letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this position. We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our team!