Software Testing/QA Department Manager
We are seeking a Software Testing/QA Department Manager with 7+ years of senior software testing experience and experience working and managing in a company that focuses on outsourcing software testing services. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in creating the QA Outsourcing department’s processes, training, documentation, interviewing candidates, onboarding and oversight, managing the team as well as the customers.
- Develop and implement testing strategies, plans, and procedures to ensure the quality of software applications, including test automation, performance testing, and load testing.
- Assist in creating the QA Outsourcing department’s processes and procedures to ensure that testing activities are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Develop and deliver training programs to ensure that team members are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to perform their roles effectively.
- Develop and maintain documentation, including testing procedures, test plans, and other related documents.
- Interview candidates and onboard new team members to ensure that they are well-prepared to perform their roles effectively.
- Provide oversight and management to the QA Outsourcing team to ensure that testing activities are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Ensure that the team provides a high level of service to customers, and develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Monitor the performance of the QA Outsourcing team and provide coaching and feedback as necessary to ensure continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with other managers and stakeholders to identify opportunities for process improvement and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 7+ years of experience in software testing, including experience working and managing in a company that focuses on outsourcing software testing services.
- Strong understanding of software testing methodologies and industry standards.
- Experience in creating and managing processes and procedures for a testing team.
- Experience in test automation, performance testing, load testing, and related tools.
- Experience in training and developing team members to perform their roles effectively.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
If you are a seasoned software testing professional with a passion for delivering high-quality software solutions and experience in managing a team in an outsourcing services company, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to lead our software testing/QA department.