Senior Flutter/Dart Developer
Location: Remote Technical Level: Senior Job Category: Development
We’re looking for a Senior Flutter/Dart developer to lead our mobile development team.
- Self-motivated, able to work in a remote team environment;
- Strong communication skills;
- Designing & Developing cross-platform apps using Flutter/Dart;
- Strong experience with BLoC State Management for Flutter!!!
- Strong knowledge and experience with GIT;
- Write clear, maintainable, and testable code;
- Committed to Unit Tests where needed;
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in mobile application development;
- 1+ years of experience in Flutter/Dart;
- Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Intermediate+ English skills;
- Communication skills. Developers work as a team, so they need to communicate with each other quite effectively. During the development, software developers brainstorm new ideas and discover the best solutions.
- Experience with optimizing applications for Material Design.
- Knowledge and experience with Redux, other.
- Mobile Flutter/Dart team lead duties
- Independently or with a team build, test and deploy cross-platform mobile apps with Flutter/Dart. (We always have testers doing testing as well.)
- Participate in daily scrum meetings
- Utilize and update Kanban boards throughout the day
- Review peer code