Senior Python/Django Developer
Location: Remote Technical Level: Senior Job Category: Development
Senior Django Developer is wanted to join our team full time for a long-lasting project.
- Leading on the architecture and approach on the ongoing and new Django applications in the company;
- Setting up expectations for the developers;
- Review other developers’ code in terms of following the standards, best practices, and expectations;
- Develop cloud-based Python Django software products;
- Working closely with UX and Front-end Developers;
- Participating in architectural, design, and product discussions;
- Designing and creating RESTful APIs for internal and partner consumption;
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers.
- Fluent English (Will be speaking and writing with other non-native English-speaking people teammates.);
- 5+ years’ experience of Python coding skills;
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with the Django framework;
- Solid database skills in relational and NoSQL databases (PostgresSQL, MySQL, MongoDB);
- Knowledge of how to build and use RESTful APIs;
- Strong knowledge of version control and specifically git;
- Experience deploying, supporting, and optimizing applications in production environments;
- Understanding of Pub/sub and WebSockets;
- Multiple large custom projects experience;
- Unit tests;
- Google Cloud infrastructure knowledge is a plus.