QA Software Specialist
Location: Remote Technical Level: Middle, Senior Job Category: Testing
We are looking for a strong Manual QA Specialist to join our team.
- Self-motivated, able to work in a remote team environment;
- Strong communication skills;
- Spoken conversational English;
- Strong English writing and reading skills;
- Able to write clear and detailed bug reports;
- Able to write test cases based on the project requirements and follow them;
- Understands what quality product means;
- Able to see beyond the documentation and the usual scenario to find defects;
- Is smart enough to reproduce the difficult and sporadic issues;
- At least 5 years of QA as a manual tester.
- Attending the project meetings with voice calls (standup, planning, retro, etc);
- Manual testing of the web-based and mobile applications;
- Cross-browser and cross-device testing;
- Writing and maintaining the Test Suite in Reqtest.com;
- Testing of the new features;
- Regression testing before the releases;
- Smoke testing after the releases;
- Bug reporting and management in Jira.
Would be a benefit to have:
- Understands the REST architecture and authentication approaches and testing with Postman, CURL, etc;
- Reliable internet connection and workspace.