Full-Stack Developer (React & Django)
BIT Studios is currently looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer, proficient in React and Django, to join our team full-time.
As a software developer at BIT Studios, you will have the opportunity to work with our engineers and product managers in a remote environment to create great web apps for our clients.
This is a 100% remote position
Tech we use:
- React.js – on Front End
- Python/Django – on Back End
- Other – PostgreSQL 14, Webpack, Redux, DRF
- Leading on the architecture and approach to ongoing and new React and Django web applications in the company
- Reviewing other developers’ code in terms of following the standards, best practices, and expectations
- Developing front-end SPAs using React, and cloud-based Python Django software products
- Working closely with UX/UI Designers, Front-end Developers, and Back-end Developers
- Participating in architectural, design, and product discussions
- Designing and creating RESTful APIs for internal and partner consumption
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers
- Strong written and spoken English
- 5+ years of proven experience in web development
- Strong knowledge of React, Redux, Redux-Form, Final-Form, Google Maps JS API
- Excellent knowledge of web fundamentals: HTML5, CSS, SASS, POSTCSS
- Solid database skills in relational and NoSQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Knowledge of how to build and use RESTful APIs
- Experience with:
- dev tools (Git, GitFlow, npm, yarn, webpack, babel)
- FE libraries (lodash, moment, c3/d3)
- popular UI libraries (material-ui, bootstrap, ant-design)
- building frontend applications with a component architecture
- docker and docker-compose experience
- celery for task management in Django applications
- multiple large custom projects experience
- Commitment to clean code (standardjs, eslint, flow)
- Git and GitFlow
- Understanding of Pub/sub
Good to Have:
- Google Cloud infrastructure knowledge
- Monorepo (Nrwl/nx)
- Nginx configs
- GitlabCI configs
A value-driven work environment with a healthy work-life balance.
100% remote work from anywhere as long as you can stay in tune with the rest of the team (European business hours).
A bunch of colleagues from different countries, including the US, Poland, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, and the Philippines.
Opportunities for individual growth and career advancement.
To apply, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this position. We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our team!