Front-End Developer (React & Angular)
BIT Studios is currently seeking an experienced Front-End Developer, skilled in both React and Angular, to join our team full-time. As a front-end developer at BIT Studios, you’ll work in a remote environment to design excellent web applications for our clients.
Work type:This is a 100% remote position.
Tech we use:
- React.js – for part of the Front End
- Angular – for another part of the Front End
- Other – Redux, NGRX, Webpack
- Leading the architecture and approach for ongoing and new React and Angular web applications in the company
- Reviewing code from other developers to ensure adherence to standards, best practices, and expectations
- Developing front-end SPAs using React and Angular
- Working closely with UX/UI Designers and other Front-End Developers
- Participating in architectural, design, and product discussions
- Strong written and spoken English
- 5+ years of proven experience in web development
- Deep knowledge of React, Angular, Redux, Google Maps JS API
- Outstanding knowledge of web fundamentals: HTML5, CSS, SASS, POSTCSS
- Experience with:
- Dev tools (Git, GitFlow, npm, yarn, webpack, babel)
- Front-end libraries (axios, pubsub-js, tippy.js, react-select, redux-form)
- Popular UI library – bootstrap
- Building frontend applications with a component architecture
- Commitment to clean code (standardjs, eslint, flow)
- Git and GitFlow
- Understanding of Pub/sub
Good to Have:
- Google Cloud infrastructure knowledge
- Monorepo (Nrwl/nx)
- A value-driven work environment with a healthy work-life balance.
- 100% remote work from anywhere as long as you can stay in tune with the rest of the team (European business hours).
- A bunch of colleagues from different countries, including the US, Poland, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, and the Philippines.
- Opportunities for individual growth and career advancement.
To apply, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this position. We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our team!