Content Writer / Editor
BIT Studios is a product and corporate software development company with over 20 years of successful experience in delivering innovative solutions for startups as well as for Fortune 500 customers all over the world.
We are looking for a highly motivated Copywriter who has a passion for editing and would be interested in learning new tools.
The Content writer is responsible for developing clear and succinct copy with the goal of converting readers into paying clients. You have a proven experience in feature/benefit-focused marketing copy with an emphasis on product marketing.
You have a deep understanding of SEO and can understand and effectively communicate complex product know-how.
You can communicate in various settings and styles and can identify the best messaging framework for specific audiences. You can be an editor and successfully edit not only your own content but also proofread the content of other writers. As an editor, you can identify the weak sides of writers and help them improve and grow as specialists.
- 3+ years experience as a Content Writer, preferably senior level
- 2+ years experience in Editing
- Fluent in English
- Good creative and analytical skills.
- Understanding of SEO principles;
- Experience with Surfer SEO or similar tools;
- Good knowledge of Grammarly;
- Excellent writing skills with a keen eye for detail and commitment to grammar and clarity in writing;
- High literacy, proofreading, and editing skills;
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable;
- Comprehensive knowledge of G Suite tools and digital technologies to perform remote work effectively;
- Ability to receive constructive criticism and work collaboratively with a team;
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines;
- Knowledge of the Hemingway app is a plus;
- The ability to create content using AI is a plus.
- Write compelling, action-oriented copy for the BIT Studios website and other offsite campaigns;
- Work with the SEO team to incorporate SEO best practices in your copy;
- Apply a data-driven approach to create content that drives engagement;
- Perform independent research to craft accurate and relevant copy;
- Write original and creative copy that meets our brand guidelines;
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of our services;
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally with the BIT Studios team and other key stakeholders;
- Pay attention to KPIs and create copy to improve our organic traffic, engagement, and conversions;
- Review results and insights with the marketing team and make sound recommendations to improve our KPIs;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and competitors;
- Keep current with trends in software and web development;
- Obtain training and certifications relevant to your role;
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and tasks as required;
- Edit different types of content.
- Full-time, long-term position;
- Competitive salary, with the possibility of salary growth;
- Professional growth and development within the fast-growing company;
- Remote job – work from home or anywhere in the world;
- Friendly team;
- Regular performance reviews.