Senior SEO Whitehat Linkbuilder Specialist
Location: Remote Job Category: SEO
We are looking for a strong SEO Linkbuilder to join our team.
- Work closely with the SEO Director;
- Assess BIT Studious to discover linkable assets;
- Researching potential relevant websites and people for outreach;
- Conducting a content audit to identify linkable potentials;
- Contribute to developing the link-building strategy to improve our SEO and search engine ranking;
- Monitoring and promoting blog posts and other content to be used for backlink purposes;
- Consistent monitoring and assurance of BIT Studios healthy backlink profile;
- Using online tools to submit business listings and linkable assets;
- Performing competition research to analyze and monitor their backlink and advertising link strategies;
- Tracking of outreach efforts via social media, forums, email, and other communication channels used;
- Persuasive email composition;
- Strong internet research skills;
- Collaborate with other SEO and marketing team members to ensure the consistency of our online marketing efforts.
- A clear understanding of the types of links (crowd, outreach);
- A clear understanding of TF and CF;
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position in the US market (IT companies would be a plus);
- Upper-intermediate or a higher level of English;
- Experience with Google Analytics, Majestic and Ahrefs;
- Experience in collaborating with content departments/content writers;
- Advanced skills in Link Outreach, Link Strategy, and Competitive link analysis
Would be a plus:
- Experience with news aggregators;
- Experience with HARO would be a huge plus.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 100% remote position.
Who We Are:
We are a 20+-year-old custom Web, Mobile & Software Development company with customers from all over the world.