Browser-based system for centralized stores’ supplies management. Supports unlimited number of wholesalers with unlimited number of stores. Revisions mechanism allows tracking of sale rates for clients stores. Based on sales rate analysis.
VMI (Browser Based Vendor Managed Inventory) Store Management B2B System.
Browser-based system for centralized stores’ supplies management. This system supports unlimited number of wholesalers with unlimited number of stores. Revisions mechanism allows tracking of sale rates for clients’ stores. Based on sales rate analysis, system generates orders for fulfilling store’s inventory.
Inventory Management Functionality:
- Sales rate analysis, shown separately per each client and store, with ability to set up desired minimal and maximal quantity for each item
- Ability to have different SKU codes on clients’ stores and the central store, with retail price setup for each item
- Ability to mark item as inactive without deleting it
- Ability to delete items
- Flexible filtration system which minimizes information output: items are separated by client, market, and store, with ability to search items for each parameter
- Revision history tracking for each store
- Ability to upload XML file with revision data, with further import of this file in background mode – no performance breakdown during the import process
- Additional ability to track sales allows the prediction sales of phone accessories for selected phone model.
Client & Store Information Management:
- Ability to manage client information (add, edit, delete, active/inactive status)
- Ability to manage store information (add, edit, delete, active/inactive status)
- Flexible filtration system – keyword search, filtering client by active/inactive status, and filtering stores by client, by market, and by active/inactive status.
- Lists orders for store fulfillment with ability to change the status of each order
- Ability to view items in each order, to export orders to .csv file, and to remove orders.
- Ability to generate order based on the analysis of revision data, including ability of pre-generation filtration: orders can be generated for selected store, for all stores of selected client, and for all stores of selected client, who belongs to selected market.
- Ability to modify quantities per each item for an order, including removing item from an order and adding a new item.